Ads Top

Facebook Debate Flat Earth

Comments

Richard Giver Hey dipshit still waiting on your evidence that you were going to show us. Did you get too methed out
Manage

Reply1h

Luis Meneses Richard Giver sorry yesterday I smoke to much after work then shower and relax I like to talk when I’m working when I got nothing to do ... but fuck Broo you didn’t forget about me you are here bro ❤️
Manage


Reply1h

Richard Giver Luis Meneses show some evidence

Manage


Reply45m

Luis Meneses Richard Giver show me some love
Manage


Reply44m

Christoffer Jelsberg Luis Meneses you're fucking great <3

Manage


Reply42m

Christoffer Jelsberg Richard Giver go fuck yourself flat tard

Manage


Reply41m

Reply17m

Richard Giver Christoffer Jelsberg you do realize that Luis is the one that believes the earth is flat right?

Manage


Reply13m

Reply12m

Luis Meneses Richard Giver Me? did i said? nop you know nothing about me brother :D i know u are mad AF im good now is time to w8 till 4:20 Grass time = My Church :Dthen i come here make ur brain like a human been BROOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
Manage


Reply10m

Luis Meneses I'm IN BRO 
I am a globehead believer :D
Manage

Reply7m

Richard Giver Luis Meneses I think you need to lay off the meth. No one can seriously be that retarded
Manage


Reply5m

Christoffer Jelsberg Richard Giver you’re a sad human being

Manage


Reply5m

Luis Meneses Richard Giver Brother im gonna add you so we can be friends " Is not fair u looking in my profile " and we cant even talk bro relax bro breath bro xD
Manage


Reply5m

Richard Giver Christoffer Jelsberg and you’re an idiot. Seriously

Manage


Reply4m

Richard Giver Luis Meneses yeah I’m sure you flattards smoke meth and buttfuck each other

Manage


Reply3m

Luis Meneses Richard Giver im gonna do livestream soon :D i want you there bro support the FLAT EARTH MUAHHHAHAH :D
Manage


Reply3m

Luis Meneses Don't be mad bro, we just talking we having fun bro, don't use your nerves on FLAT Earth.. :\
You can get AA :| i don't wanna lose you bro u got big heart :D

Manage


Reply1m

Richard Giver Luis Meneses lol what do you think I’m here for? To really have a scientific discussion lol. I smoke then come here for the laughs. And to troll

Manage


Like
Reply1m

Jean-Marc Zimmer Troll level: Elon Musk
Manage


Reply8m

Jean-Marc Zimmer Like literally.
Manage


Reply8m

Luis Meneses Jean-Marc Zimmer You need medical help bro? :D
Manage


Reply4m

No comments:

Luis Meneses. Powered by Blogger.